Friday, November 14, 2008

This is my first blog

Well Hello Everybody!!!
My name is Jason and i just recently joined the band OVERMAN! I am 20 years old and originally from Pennsylvania. I have been playing drums since I was about 15. I eventually realized through:listening constantly to music,seeing shows,partying,with friends,meditation, and spiritual experiences that I am going to play drums for the rest of my life. My goal in life has become:to play drums/music for a living.! So when the first band that I was in(Lux Fero) disbanded because of our singer feeling like he should weld for a living instead of writing songs, I decided to look for another band to join that was more on my level of commitment. And I found these guys who called themselves OVERMAN! I started talking to them on the phone for about two weeks then I took the biggest chance of my life. I flew out here(my first time flying) to Illinois to meet them and try out for their band. They picked me up from the air port, we talked about music and we went to their favorite beef place known as "The Dukes"? I think it was. We went back to the Overhouse,played their songs and the following Sunday we played at the Elbo Room. The show went exceptionally well! So, I flew back home and packed up all of my belongings(well, only the necessities) and they picked me up! And now I am living out here in Illinois and everything is going great.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!!!
Jason : )

4 comments:

Aaron Nathaniel Kelly said...

Your blog is inspirational and you are beautiful.

Unknown said...

hey Jason! its your cousin Rich! congrats man, live your dreams! far out! i'm happy for you dude! your Dad told me what you were up to! nothing but the best to you and the band!

maelea said...

hey jason, it's your sister. You sound so grown, your not the little man anymore. I am so proud of you, it takes a lot to do what you did. I know great things are going to happen for you, because you deserve it. I dont know what i would have ever done with out you. Remember to call me on a regular basis and keep my dumb ass in check. I love you so very much, love always your sister, Maelea:)

KCZEN said...

You should thank your sister for all of the gorilla advertising she's doing back home in Pa. She turned me onto Overman, and I dig the sound.
Keep it up guy!